yes, cz, I know it is hard for you to answer my question. Instead you want to compare killing yourself to killing others. pathetic
yes, cz, I know it is hard for you to answer my question. Instead you want to compare killing yourself to killing others. pathetic.What's pathetic is you thinking your question is an honest one.
cz, I notice that you still can;t answer my question. So saving lives is against espousing liberty? Our major nutcase massacres are by assault weapons. Less of them in circulation and registering those in circulation does not take away real liberty.
like I said, can we cut out the BS?
OK czimmy, I admit you were right. More suicide deaths from guns than homocides. Of course that does not include those who recover from their gunshots wounds. Whereas over 90% of attempted suicides with guns are successful, less than 30% of gunshot wounds which are not self-inflicted results in death. So, many more people are shot with guns by someone else than by themsleves. Hospitals are (fortunately) able to save many of their lives.
So, many more people are shot with guns by someone else than by themsleves.I'd believe that. Another alarming statistic is the % of gunshot wounds which are caused by the victim or victim's family member.
So of the 30,470 total, only 36.4% were homicides, and the other 63.6% are suicides.Racist neocon pig! Go back to your bunker!